Reach the Path of the Gods trailhead from Sorrento or Naples via private transfer: drop off at the beginning of the trail, transfer to Positano, and an hour of free time before returning to your hotel.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 February 2020 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or Naples
- Transfer by private air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- Travel from Sorrento or Naples with English-speaking driver to the trailhead for the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) in Agerola, at nearby Bomerano
- Transfer to Positano at the end of the trail
- 1 hour of free time in Positano
- Return transfer to Sorrento or Naples
- All tolls, parking, petrol and taxes
- Hiking guide
- Lunch (upon request)
We recommend wearing sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: Astarita Car Service (Sorrento)
Precision and professionalism for no-stress transfers
"Friendly driver was already at airport awaiting us. Easy and best way to get from Naples to Positano."
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your review. Hope to see you soon in oura area. Kind Regards Barbara"
"We were very happy with the service. The staff was professional. Our tour of Pompeii was one of the highlights of our trip. We will use them again and recommend them."
Astarita Car Service: "Many many thanks for your kind words. We will be at your complete disposal in the future Kind Regards Barbara"
"Our driver spoke excellent English and was a joy to be around. He recommended great places to visit and wonderful restaurants, and our trip would not have been the same without his great guidance."
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with other travellers. Hope to see you soon in our area. Kind Regards Barbara"