Travel from Positano to the Path of the Gods with a private transfer departing from your hotel to the trailhead; if you stop for lunch, your driver can wait and take you back to Positano.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 2 February 2020 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Positano to the trailhead for the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) in Agerola, near Bomerano
- Private air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- English-speaking driver
- Optional time for lunch at a restaurant with view at the end of the hike
- Meet up with the driver before or after lunch
- Return transfer from Nocelle to Positano
- Tolls, parking, petrol and taxes.
Wear sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: Astarita Car Service (Sorrento)
Precision and professionalism for no-stress transfers
"This was the most amazing service I have ever used. The drivers were so great. Always on time and so professional. Super easy to reserve and terrific follow up. I will use again. "
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot and it has been a big pleasure for us to assist you! Hope to see you again. Barbara"
"Our driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. The fact that he knew the back mountain road around Sorrento helped us avoid an hour plus delay due a car fire on the main road. "
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your kind words. We will be at your complete disposal in your future visit. Kind Regards Barbara"
"Professional and courteous staff. We will definitely use them on our next visit!"
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your kind words. We will be really happy to assist your for your next visit in our area. Kind Regards Barbara"