No visit to the Amalfi Coast or Sorrento is complete without a private boat tour to the beautiful island of Capri. Hop on board our elegant and chic gozzo boat for a smooth sail across the turquoise waters to Italy's most dazzling island.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 27 September 2023 to 6 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice on the Amalfi Coast or Sorrentine Peninsula
- Full-day private cruise to Capri on board a chic Aprea 32 gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Ice chest, awning, and wc
- Snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels
- Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks
- Sail past the Amalfi and Sorrento coastlines to Capri
- Circle the island, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Free time on the island to sightsee and shop (up to 5 hours)
- Return to the departure port
- Insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional; €14/person; to be purchased at the grotto)
- Guide on Capri
- Land transportation
- Meals (lunch can be arranged at an extra charge)
- Tips and extras
Bring your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
Upon request, we can arrange our "Spaghetto on board" lunch service at sea (extra charge).
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "