The most relaxing and memorable way to admire the highlights of Naples' coastline! With this full-day private tour, set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo boat with an expert skipper to take in Naples' most famous sights by sea and learn about their history and lore.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 7 hours
from 21 September 2020 to 25 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Borgo Marinari in downtown Naples
- Private boat tour via a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail by some of the city's most famous sights, including: Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, the Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici. etc.
- On-board commentary about the history and anecdotes of the highlights
- Stops to swim
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari after about 7 hours
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco and traditional taralli
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
- Lunch (we can organize a picnic on board upon request at an extra charge)
- Beach towels
If there are more than four passengers in your group, please contact us for a personalized estimate.
We will contact you after booking with details regarding the meeting point. Please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
We recommend comfortable attire and don't forget a hat and sunscreen!
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
Incredible day around the island of Capri!
After a recommendation from a friend we went with Giannis Boats for a 3 hour tour around the island of Capri, and it was absolutely amazing! Our caption, Marco, made it an even better experience... more »
A must do experience
The best part of our stay in Capri. We did a private boat tour of the island for 3 hours & it was just beautiful. Luca was a fantastic guide and attentive host. An amazing few hours exploring the... more »
Romantic boat cruise
This boat trip is a must if you are staying on Capri, from the time they greeted us and told us they were upgrading us to the bigger boat at no extra cost our skipper Antonio made us feel very... more »