"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "
Take in the most beautiful corners of the Amalfi Coast by bus, with convenient departure from Naples to visit the lovely villages of Positano, Amalfi, Ravello!
Departure from: Naples, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum
Duration 8 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at locations in and around Naples
- Transfer to the meeting point for departure by minibus
- Guide on board (English and Italian spoken)
- Drive to the Amalfi Coast through the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Positano visit (one hour of free time)
- Departure for Amalfi and two hours of free time (visit the Duomo or optional tour by boat at an extra charge)
- Departure fro Ravello and free time
- Return transfer to departure point
- Included: guide who speaks English, Italian, and Spanish, snacks, water
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Pick-up is possible from a number of meeting points in Naples and other surrounding locations. Meet up at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 8:30, but we ask that you arrive 10 minutes in advance. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and a sun hat; knees and shoulders must be covered to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
The length of the tour can vary according to the traffic and other factors.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 25 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 45 per guest
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
Was wonderful! Marlene was great in helping us with the perfect advice on Capri to make our trip the best it could be. 5 stars to her!! more »
Far too many people
We took the day tour to Capri from Sorrento. We got picked up on time but this was the smoothest part of the tour. There were so many people that we were herded from the buses down the lift and to... more »
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »