Explore the sea of Capri and its wonders with this half-day tour from Sorrento. Relax on board a private boat with a small group and experience the island from a truly special perspective: our splendid boat with an expert skipper.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours
From 16 May 2023 to 16 June 2023 (All days) From 17 June 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 15 September 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point pickup and transfer to Piano di Sorrento port
- Set sail for Capri with an expert skipper
- Snacks and drinks on board
- Skirt the Sorrentine peninsula to take in the fishing village of Marina Grande, Roman ruins of “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, a natural waterfall, and other top sights
- Cruise around Capri with stops to visit its most spectacular sea caves plus the Blue Grotto*. The route also passes the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, and the Punta Carena lighthouse.
- Two swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Return cruise to Sorrento with limoncello toast
- Transfer to the meeting point from Piano di Sorrento
- Hotel pickup is not included;
- Destination Fee €5/person (docking fee, mooring services, landing fee) due upon departure.
- Blue Grotto admission €14/person to be paid in cash outside the Grotto. If the line to enter the Blue Grotto is too long, the visit may be canceled.
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided. Please bring your own or purchase new gear at our office before boarding: €15 mask, 9 snorkel, or €20 for both.
- Free time on land in Capri.
The driver will have a list with all passengers on it and will call you by name.
Please, make sure to be at the correct meeting point at the correct time. We decline any responsibility should you miss a tour or incur any extra expenses your delay or no-show may cause to you. No refund is due for failure to show up on time for the tour or other service provided by us.
Blue Grotto visit is subject to favorable sea and weather conditions. During the peak season, due to the high number of visitors, the waiting time to enter the Blue Grotto may be up to 1 hour and 30 minutes, therefore you might not be able to visit it. Blue Grotto staff usually ask visitors for a tip, which, however, is not mandatory.
Tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are canceled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast