"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Are you visiting Naples and want to see the Amalfi Coast? Here's the perfect tour for you!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 12 hours
from 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at Piazza Garibaldi at 8:30 and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento
- Boat tour along the Sorrentine coastline to see the ruins of the Roman villa at Regina Giovanna, the pretty fishing villages, and the natural waterfalls. After rounding Punta Campanella and the Bay of Jeranto, the sail continues along the Amalfi Coast's famous cliffside villages, sea grottoes, Furore Fjords, and Li Galli Islets.
- Stops to swim and enjoy drinks and snacks on board in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Free time in Amalfi to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Free time in Positano to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Return to the port and transfer to Naples.
- Wc, life jackets for children and adults, snacks and drinks are all included for free on board.
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Meeting point: 8:30AM at the Star Hotel Terminus in Piazza Garibaldi in Naples.
Bring your bathing suit, a towel, and comfortable shoes; clothing that covers your shoulders and knees is recommended to visit the Duomo in Amalfi.
In case of adverse sea or weather conditions, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 274 per guest
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »