Lunch with a view featuring specialties from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius paired with organic Classic Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC wines, as well as a guided walk through the vineyards and the cellar.
Duration 2 hours
From 2 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (All days) From 2 January 2024 to 31 December 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, followed by a tour of the winery with an explanation of the Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC production.
- Lunch (with vegetarian and vegan options) is paired with a tasting of 5 CLASSIC Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, roasted aubergines, carrots, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes, Classic Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC White, Classic Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC Rose', and Classic Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC Red .
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Riserva Vesuvio Lacryma Christi Red .
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Sparkling Rose' and White Passito IGT.
- Free parking at the winery.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 25 (lunch without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery