Explore the island of Capri from the mainland with a scenic sail along the coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula and around the island and free time on land to sightsee and shop.
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco, Piano di Sorrento, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours 8 hours 10 hours
From 6 August 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the location of your choice in Sorrento, Naples, and other locations
- Transfer to the port (Seiano, Sorrento, Torre del Greco) to depart
- Sail around the island of Capri to admire its scenic sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Free time to explore and shop on land (about 6 hours for departures from Sorrento and 4 hours for departures from Naples)
- Return to the mainland, departing from the port of Capri
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Our English-speaking skipper will assist you with tips for visiting the island and a map of Capri on board.
- The tour can also be done in Spanish.
- From June through September you can book a boat tour that includes a stop for swim during the cruise around the island.
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults, fuel, disembarkation tax
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Blue Grotto (You are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Because of the long waits to enter the grotto, we do not include a visit in our group tour.)
- Stop for a swim (We also offer tours that include a stop to swim between 1 June and 30 September at a small surcharge.)
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged at a number of locations in Sorrento, Naples, and other locations. Please let us know your preferred pick-up location when you book and arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"Good value for money. "
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"