Visit Mt. Vesuvius and the ruins of Pompeii in a single day with an authorized guide, departing from Naples.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 11 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup in Naples at around (9:30-10:00AM) at the set meeting point
- Transfer by minivan/minibus to Pompeii
- 2-hour guided tour of the archaeological site in English
- Transfer to Mt. Vesuvius (parking lot at 1,000 meters above sea level)
- Walk up the crater and tour with an official Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio guide and volcano expert
- Return transfer to the departure location
- Pompeii tickets (€15/person, free for EU citizens up to 18)
- Mt. Vesuvius tickets(€10/person, free for children up to 120 cm tall)
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
This tour is only available in English and Italian. Pickup is available at a number of meeting points, so please contact us to arrange pickup. Otherwise, the pickup is at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 9.50 am. Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. The length of the tour may change based on traffic conditions. To visit Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii, wear comfortable shoes and clothing and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"Good value for money. "