Spend a day delving into the highlight of the Amalfi Coast with a local guide. Learn about the history and culture of the coastline while enjoying a scenic drive overlooking the Mediterranean and stop at the picturesque villages of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours 9 hours
From 1 March 2023 to 7 January 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the meeting point by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Arrival in Positano, guided tour, and free time to visit the town
- TRansfer by fast boat from Positano to Amalfi
- Arrival in Amalfi, guided tour of the city
- Free time in Amalfi to visit the Cathedral, join a boat tour of the Coast or relax in the cozy square
- Last stop in Ravello
- Guided tour of the town and free time to visit Villa Rufolo, sip a coffee and take stunning pictures
- Return in the late afternoon to the departure point
- Tour in English
- Tickets to museums and attractions
The duration of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances. In case of unexpected delays, the guide may adjust the itinerary.
Tour can be operated with a multi-lingual guide.
If the group will be of 7 passengers or less, we will provide driver only without guide.
Provided by: Iamme Ia by Travel ETC (Sorrento)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast