A walking tour of the historic center of Naples to see highlights like San Gregorio Armeno and the Naples Underground in five hours
Departure from: Naples
Duration 5 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point in Naples either at the cruise port or Piazza Municipio - opposite the Fontana del Nettuno
- Subway ride to Piazza Dante
- Walking tour of the historic center to take in Piazza del Gesù, Piazza San Domenico Maggiore, and Spaccanapoli
- Visit Via San Gregorio Armeno, lined with nativity scene artisans
- Visit Napoli Sotterranea (Naples Underground with Roman ruins)
- Free time to shop
- Visit the Duomo
- Return to the subway stop
- Free time for lunch
- Walking tour of Naples' most famous monuments, including Teatro San Carlo, Via Toledo, Piazza Plebiscito, Maschio Angioino, Galleria Umberto I
- Return to the meeting point
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Tickets to the Maschio Angioino
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" section
Meeting points: 8AM at the cruise port or 8:30AM in Piazza Municipio. Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of time. The tour ends at approximately 2:30PM. We recommend comfortable shoes to tour Naples' historic center and underground.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "