A boat tour around Capri for small groups on board a traditional wooden gozzo, including an aperitivo and stops to swim
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 26 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting at the offices of HP Travel on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri)
- Departure via a traditional wooden gozzo with maximum 12 passengers for a two-hour tour around Capr
- Stops to swim
- Snacks, soft drinks, wine, and beer for an aperitivo on board
- English-speaking skipper and map of Capri
- Insurance, fuel, and life jackets for adults and children
- Blue Grotto visit (due to the long lines to enter the grotto, this tour does not make a stop)
- Anything not included in the "includes" section
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
The "La Dolce Vita" tour departs from the offices of HP Travel, on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri. The tour lasts for about two hours, but please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. Bring your swimsuit and sunscreen!
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."