Are you on vacation in the Sorrentine Peninsula? Why not treat yourself to a fabulous boat tour of the Amalfi Coast, with the chance to see the coast from sea plus time to visit Amalfi, Positano, and even Ravello on land!
Departure from: Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the meeting point and transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port
- Cruise on board a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- Skirt the Sorrentine Peninsula, passing the Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, etc.
- Continue along the Amalfi Coast to marvel at the Li Galli Islets, villages of Nerano and Praiano, the Furore Fjord, and more
- Stop in Amalfi for free time to visit the historic center and Duomo; *tours that include Ravello have 1 hour in Amalfi, transfer to Ravello by bus, and 50 minutes in Ravello
- Board the boat and head towards Positano, with one hour of free time for sightseeing and shopping
- Depart from Positano at 16:20 for the return cruise and transfer
- Any tickets for museums or sight
- Extra items not listed in the "what's included" field
Don't forget a sun hat and sunscreen. Dress comfortably and wear sneakers!
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!